Monday, May 25, 2009

Can I grok it?


I am Warren Klein.  I am between my first and second year at University of San Francisco School of Law.  I will that my career be in the environmental sector of the for profit economy.  Cool, bloggin about myself, check.  Now moving on to the country. 

We are in Cambodia.  Capital city of Phnom Penh.  This place is forshizzle tropical.  Its hot.  Thank god I came prepared with two frisco jackets and two pairs of pants, neither cotton nor breathable.  

Today was all about exploration, dont worry, nothing granola like a journey of self realization (that is for a later post), just an exploration of the surrounding supermarket and Foreign Corespondents Club.  I learned two things from these places today, one, the value of an open air venue, and two, that cambodian pant sizes do not account for american thunder thighs, I couldnt even pull the size 36 pants above my midthigh, super weak.  

With only two pair of pants, I trudge on, sweating every step of the humid way.  




1 comment:

  1. WaWa,
    Too funny. You could try cutting one of your pants into shorts. Or at least one leg of one.
    Your very practical aunt,
    Dis

    ReplyDelete